Friday, January 25, 2013

The vanishing Sun...






I feel, these days, a striped blazer should be considered as a wardrobe essential or a style staple in every woman's closet.
It is so at least in my closet. I wear this black and white striped blazer with almost everything and it instantly adds interest to any look!

On another note, I'm seriously looking forward to a bright, sunny day for some good quality photographs.
Fortunately, the other day it was sunny but only until I was ready to take some pictures.The moment we stepped out, Mr. Sun just vanished into the thin air (or behind the clouds, to be precise). The result, grainy photographs again.
So much for my luck!
I sure need a better camera at the earliest as this game of hide and seek with the vanishing Sun is just not resulting in my favor, but, considering the condition of my bank account, I don't really see that happening any time soon!
So much for my luck again!!

Anyways, have a great week end everyone, with or without the Sun!

Also, today I'm linking up with The Tiny Heart  for her Look What I Got Link-up, and you know what I got? I got these faux leather Express ankle boots for just $10! Cool, isn't it?




                                                                       What I Am Wearing:
                                                  blazer- LOFT     denim- Old Navy  (buy it here, on sale now)    bag and sunnies- Guess 
                                                  top and booties- Express (buy similar here, on sale now)    watch- DKNY (buy it here)

                       Thanking you                                                                                          Yours fashionably
                                                                                                                                        Juneli

48 comments:

  1. You look great. That's a nice blazer. I can't get those rock star skinnies to work for me though. They are tight everywhere even though I sized up.
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you styled the blazer with the blue and green! I find my photos come out better in the sun too but sometimes I'm stuck with a cloudy day.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    January Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colours!!! love your blazer and pants!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking awesome!! Love ur bag!!



    Love
    Mehak
    Www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweet, i really like your blog and your picture.
    you want to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin ?

    i would be happy :)

    lovely greetings, lucia

    http://lucci-gucci.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit !!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that blazer! It looks great on you.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your stripe blazer, it definitely makes any look more fun.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blazer so much !

    ciao ave

    follow each other ? please let me know ..I'll follow back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, but I could not find your blog!
      Can you please share the url?

      Delete
  10. Wonderful post! I'm happy I found your blog. I love the way you block your colors and mix your styles. Well done. I'm your newest follower on both GFC and bloglovin. In fact, I've shown lots of love (likes) on your wonderful posts.

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. that scarf is so eye catching! definetly a head turner!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your pants...n the blazer...mind blowing.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Loft blazer is nice!! I wanted a stripe blazer in my closet but didn't find anything that is flattering enough.. maybe it will come by soon :)

    Greetings from Dubai!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great look. Love the striped blazer. I really have to buy one too. Thanks for following on Bloglovin. I just followed you back. Hope we stay in touch :)
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving this look! I really need to add a striped blazer to my closet. Looks great with that bright blue snood and the green jeans!

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. that striped blazer is gorgeous on you juneli. loving the color of your jeans and then you added some blue. looks awesome!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hate it when that happens! it's like the sun is playing mind games with you.
    but I still love this look, the striped blazer looks great with the bright green denim!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow you rocked those bright green pants!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful look!!! I love your blazer!!!
    Have a nice sunday!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you or stopping by my blog Juneli!I love the colors of this outfit! :) I'm now following you as well :) #396

    Steph, Chocolate Laced

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous! The bag is just to die for! Love it! <33

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, I liked your blog and your style, you look amazing!!! I started to follow you, could you do the same?

    Kisses, Marina.
    http://yourgoldgirl.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the green pants and the stripe blazer (I agree, I wear my stripe blazer so often too!) and those express booties for $10?! awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You always shine in Bright Colors. I love your blazer, scarf, purse & pants, Juneli.

    Ohhh and check this out. I have you featured this week. I would love for you to let your readers know when I feature you and link to that blog post on my blog. =) I ado appreciate it.

    http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/2013/01/weeks-best-looks-january-27th-2013.html


    Have a Great New Week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. As always, Ms. Juneli, you never fail to look amazing on any mixed color combination! You know how to match colors perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOVE that striped blazer - so cute with those green pants!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  27. You wear and mix colours so well. Loving the look and stripy blazer. x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looooove this blazer! And that pop of blue and green is awesome- love your color combos!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love that bag - it goes with your outfit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I agree a great blazer can pull together any outfit! Love this striped version and great score on the Express booties!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is a great look! I love the green jeans and the striped blazer :) And what a great deal on those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you all for such wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you so much, Heidi, and i loved yours too!

    ReplyDelete