Wednesday, January 16, 2013

P-A-R-T-A-Y!!







Bidding farewell is always difficult!
Yes, I'm just holding on to the festivities!!
Don't you think this outfit is the perfect representation of Christmas?
The colors- red, green and blue definitely reminds me of Christmas.
Moreover, the mix of textures with the faux fur collar, gold brocade skirt, flannel plaid shirt, suede booties and faux leather clutch along with the gold and pearl accessories, I feel, create an infinite amount of luxe and richness apt for any festivity for that matter.

Now that I'm dressed like this, I definitely deserve a glass of champagne, or two, even if it is right in the middle of the work week!

Now that I'm dressed like this, I feel like I'm so ready to  P-A-R-T-A-Y!!





                                                                        What I Am Wearing:
                                                             gold brocade skirt- Banana Republic outlet    shirt- Hollister    clutch- T J Maxx
                                                             booties- Guess from T J Maxx    sunnies- Steve Madden   watch- Kenneth Cole    
                                                             faux fur collar- H&M      necklace and bracelets- Forever 21

                         Thanking you                                                                                      Yours fashionably
                                                                                                                                       Juneli   

27 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit and so the ambiance

    xoxo from Dubai,

    www.streetblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my fav looks of yours! The fur collar and the metallic skirt make the outfit so luxurious! Definitely perfect for a party :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    JCrew Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally think this outfit looks great without the fur (as seen in second to last photo)! The skirt and shirt look so fun together!

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your shirt. You look great. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute look! I like that skirt and how you made it wearable even in the daytime. You do indeed deserve a glass of champagne! Hehe :)

    Richa
    www.urbanmantra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your metallic skirt and your fur collar! You look amazing!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look super sophisticated with the fur! This outfit is gorgeous on you xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This must be my favorite outfit from you! I really love every single piece! That skirt and purse are fab and I adore your fur scarf!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo this is a good Christmas/holiday look! I love the plaid with the fur and the gold skirt is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes. The shirt is Christmas-y, but you did well transitioning it to other seasons with this outfit. Love the skirt.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look. The neckpiece and the fur collar are just perfect!
    XX
    www.jewelsngold.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally agree! Champagne for all!!! The colors in this shirt are so awesome and yes, totally give me a holiday vibe! Looking beautiful Juneli!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  13. <> champagne wishes and caviar dreams ;). And it's hard to believe that we're already 1/2 way through January! Time has flown by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this fur collar is so nice!!I am a new follower of u! Would u like to follow me back on gfc too? giulia
    thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. this fur collar is so nice!!I am a new follower of u! Would u like to follow me back on gfc too? giulia
    thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Go partay!! No need to have a reason to! Love the fur stole too!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    GIVEAWAY with Choies!!!50 WINNERS!!!
    GIVEAWAY with MSDRESSY!!! Win $80 voucher!!!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun party look! Love the necklace!!

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woooow! I love the way you layer things, Ms. Juneli!! This is such a perfect outfit~

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't blame you for feeling this way.. that fur collar is so fun! Anyway, there will be more reason for partay.. Valentine's coming and soon, Spring!

    Kisses from Dubai!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. haha this is adorable, it really does look festive and perfect for a party! i LOVE that snood, i've been wanting one for the longest time. it makes it look very lux, like you said. and the mix of plaid with a shimmery skirt is gorgeous. im basically obsessed with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a flawless combination. The way you paired such a casual plaid shirt with fur and pearls is positively dreamy.

    May the force be wihth you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  23. wowwww!!!<3 your style and the fur collar is so cuteeeee ^_^...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh p.s. I am following you now, I love your style girl, can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. great purse!! love the green!!!

    http://style-palate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete