Friday, January 18, 2013

The Big Apple...



                                                                           Photo courtesy- My beautiful friend PUJA

The highlight of our trip to the big apple was great food and great company.
We were up till late in the night either roaming around on streets of The Village tasting delicious Mediterranean food, visiting China Town or Little Italy, gobbling on street food around the Times Square or simply hanging out with our dear friends over drinks and sumptuous home made food.
Honestly, I've gained at least 5 lbs over the holidays!
We made sure to eat in each and every of our favorite restaurants and eateries, visit our favorite places, take the subway and the taxi, inhale all that smoke and smell and experience the crowd and the commotion! After exactly two and a half years, we were back to being true New Yorkers again and it felt like we never left the City in the first place! Thanks to our lovely friends for making us feel at home!

Have a great weekend everyone!



                                                                         What I Am Wearing:
                                                   plaid skirt- Tommy Hilfiger    shirt- The Limited    sunnies and bag- Steve Madden
                                                   scarf- Forever 21    boots- Kenneth Cole

                               Thanking you                                                                                           Yours fashionably  
                                                                                                                                                                                     Juneli

25 comments:

  1. Nothing beats the variety and quality of New York restaurants! Your plaid skirt is adorable. Happy Friday!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    JCrew Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blue top is so nice. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cute outfit! Jelly that you got to go visit the big apple! I really want to go one day. Especially for all the foods!! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. they have some awesome places to eat! i love your skirt!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfit! I would love to visit NY one day! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that plaid skirt! The color and pattern are great!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're having fun and I can't believe you aren't cold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mediteranean food is so delicous! Your skirt suits you well I love the colours! :)/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really like that skirt!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post.Great pictures! New post on my blog.would you like to follow on GFC, bloglovin, Facebook fan page and Twitter?? Let me know :)
    www.glamourchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your skirt, great color combination and print :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog,mint was very kind of you! I love this skirt, you look gorgeous as usual! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE NYC! Glad you had fun. Love the bright blue top, you look so great in bright colors!

    -AJ
    FItTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this combo.. seriously love it! One of my faves! Glad you had fun in NYC.. I haven't been in a while :) I was telling my best friend that an 'all girls shop till you drop' trip to NYC would be heaven!

    Kisses from Dubai!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the skirt, Ms. Juneli! and also the scarf, it looks stylish when you wear it! I'm such a fan of your style!

    Please join in my giveaway! Win a $80 gift voucher from msdressy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great outfit love the skirt!! Maybe we follow each other!? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute, I love that skirt!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want tht blue top and the bag *drool*...nice post...keep up

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute! I love your skirt and all the different shades of blue look great together :)

    ReplyDelete