Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Best of 2012

2012 was a fabulous year for me.
Amongst various other ups it is the year that saw the birth of my blog- Fashionably Yours.
I'm so grateful to all of you- my readers, friends and followers, for all your love and support and for making this blog happen.
I'm sure 2013 is going to be even more fabulous and I'm so excited to see what the coming year has in store for me!

On this New Year's Eve lets all be thankful for all the great things that have happened to us and try to forget the sorrows and sufferings of 2012.
Lets all usher in and embrace 2013 with open arms.

While I enjoy the NYE in NYC, you all enjoy yours in your own sweet ways!
Wish you all a very very happy new year!  See you all soon!
Till then, here is the best of my 2012 looks- the three most commented looks of each month of 2012.

P.S. Thia post was supposed to be published yesterday, 31st of December 2012. I'm late but as I've mentioned before, it is always better to be late than never.




 









Tell me, how did 2012 treat you? Any resolutions for the coming year?

Thanking you                                                                                                               Yours fashionably
                                                                                                                                         Juneli

25 comments:

  1. You look great and I like like you wore that colors. So nice. Have a great day and all the best in 2013.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful :)
    Wish you all the best, happy new year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how colorful your outfits are! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Juneli! I always love your outfits! Colorful and uplifting. You've done well in your first year of blogging. Keep up the great posts!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful outfits! And all so versatile and unexpected! I'd never think all of those outfits are from the same closet, but I love it! Gorgeous colors and patterns.
    Always look forward to your updates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing the traditional Indian garments, Juneli - the fabrics are just so pretty! Cheers - and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I so love your looks, Ms. Juneli! 2012 was a fashionable year for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the color that you've incorporated!!

    xoxo Jayne from http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great in each and every post Juneli.
    Have an awesome year ahead :)
    Love,

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your looks, you look fab in all of them! You prove you can wear bright colours together and not badly clash, love all your accessories too! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. My fabulous friend! I love this recap - reminds me of all your gorgeous looks :) So glad to have met you, and here's to a wonderful new year!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  12. My fav of these is the bright striped sweater with dark jeans combo. But a close second is the 3rd combo in March. Love the blues on ya! Happy New Year, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE every single one of these outfits! You look FANTASTIC!


    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy new year!!!

    Every outfit is lovely..but whats stands out is the Sari..coz its totally different :)

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the traditional blue dress.. you're a very colorful person! :)
    Happy New Year! :)
    Ciao dall'Italia!
    Noemi

    ReplyDelete
  16. You had one stylish year!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome..hope to see more and more of this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous year you have had! Full of so much style and bright colours! I just love seeing this collection of photos together because it just confirms how fabulously you dress!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love love love your outfits.
    Such great buys!

    Follow one another? Let me know :D

    Kenneillia M.
    http://thestylevow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice outfits!! woow gorgeous in the 2nd look!!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete