Monday, June 25, 2012

Short and sweet...




It is Monday again, and the work week starts. The only consolation is that just 4 days from now starts a week-long fun-filled vacation with my dear friends! Hurrrrrrraayyyyyy!

Today I'm going to keep it really short and sweet.
Lately, I'm having a major crush on short suits, but one, since it is too hot these days, and two, since I'm going to wear my only bright blazer for the next post on Wednesday, I decided to ditch the blazer and wear just the shorts.
I started off with an all black ensemble in mind, but the color maniac in me ended up adding pops of colors here and there.
Nope, it is not a short-suit, just short and sweet!




                                                                        What I Am Wearing:
                                                                       shorts- Express (buy here, on sale now!)    blouse- Maurices   watch- Guess
                                                                       heels- BCBGeneration      clutch- The Limited       sunnies- Steve Madden       
                                                                       belt- Rue 21      bracelets- Forever21, gift

                                        Thanking you                                                                               Fashionably Yours
                                                                                                                                       Juneli  
P.S.  As per many of your suggestions and comments in my previous post about the best light for a better quality photograph, the hubby clicked a couple pics last Saturday, which, fortunately was a cloudy day and as you can see, I'm really happy with the end result! Thanks a bunch all of you for sharing such wonderful tips! Those are really helpful!

31 comments:

  1. LOve the look Dear!!!U luk awesome..Love the clutch too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neon colors!! Great color mixing!

    <3 Denise
    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your studded heels! It wouldn't be a Juneli outfit without lots of bright colors :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue, pink and yellow combo!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS BLOG ROCKS ! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. THE VISUALS ARE A MAJOR PLUS :)). I AM FOLLOWING I hope you can check out my blog: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. BE SURE TO CHECK MY SIDE LINKS. Hope to hear from you soon..and following the site.

    god bless,
    steven 0:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shorts is great and it looks really nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the shoes are my favorite! have a great day!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally love the hot pink belt, and those heels are amazing!

    these pics turned out well, good job!

    -AJ
    fittraveleraj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the outfit! I don't know where exactly I'd wear a short suit, probably to brunch or a night out...but honestly I wouldn't want to wear a blazer when I got out. I'd fear of losing it! Anyways, the hot pink belt is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have something to look forward to! You are going to have a blast. I LOVE blue and black together. I think it's a wonderful combination. Love the spot of pink you've added. It looks good!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute clutch and those shoes look great


    Pixel Hazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun pops of color, really love the yellow clutch. So happy that all the tips helped you out!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these heels, Juneli! They're awesome! Also, did you check out my latest giveaway? Everyone who enters wins a $15 virtual gift card to Inpink jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE those heels. They are a keeper:)
    http://www.eccentricconnoisseur.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just can't stop looking at your shoes!:) Gorg!! You look lovely as always my dear!
    Happy Tuesday!!
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  16. Actually love pink and yellow together! Come check out our new post too!! HIMandHERproject

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how colorful your outfits are, your heels are especially very pretty! I love the short suit trend too, but I think I will probably just stick with wearing shorts and a blazer, not a matching shorts and blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you all for your wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The colours are so nice together in this outfit. The accents of pink work really well, the heels are to die for! Great blog!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looking oh so gorgeous as usual! Loving the top and the hot pink! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful LEGS and great heels !! You look great dear :)

    New post up...
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love how the bright colour pops on your outfit xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete