Monday, January 9, 2012

A bright sunny day and a brand new beginning

Its my very first post and I'm all excited!
Its weirdly warm today as mid west isn't about high temperatures for this time of the year. Adverse effects of global warming , I guess!



Nothing describes my style better than a touch of pink and a hint of an animal print-a blend of flirty feminine with edgy chic. I bought this leopard satchel some days back and since then I've been dying to carry it out. As I mentioned earlier, today was warm enough for me to just throw over a light cardigan and enjoy the sun. It was fun to experience Fall right in the  middle of winter.





                     
                                                       What I Am Wearing:
                                            cardigan- Macy's (old)
                                                         black cotton blouse- Calvin Klein (old)
                                                         skirt- Banana Republic tights- Forever 21  
                                                         purse- Aldo ( buy similar)   boots- Aldo ( buy similar)
                                                         crochet scarf- from India  watch- Guess
                                                         silver and gold bracelet- New York and Company
                                                          chain bracelets- Charlotte Russe
                                                         sunglasses- Steve Madden (old)

   Thanks for stopping by and wish you all a very very happy and prosperous new year!!


2 comments:

  1. Very stylish...Both U and ur writing!!!Keep it up...Write more so that can read/follow ur blog more..and also follow ur style..:)

    ReplyDelete