Monday, November 12, 2012

Go country...






I had no clue that a country vibe is on my way when I started putting together this look.
Boots without leggings/tights always feels very country to me, and, to top it off, I'm wearing the classic plaid shirt! Then comes the 'not so country but so tough' elements like the aviators and the army jacket! 
Over all, even though not intended, it felt very country to me.
By the way, it was so windy this Saturday that it felt like I was standing in front of a wind machine and the proof is in the pictures- my hair going haywire!
Perfect element for a country photo shoot.
Go country!!

Tell me, how would you describe a quintessential country look?


Today I'm linking up with  Still Being Molly  for her YOLOMondays link-up.




                                                                             What I Am Wearing:
                                                                        jacket- Old Navy (buy similar)  shirt- Hollister    skirt- Forever 21   boots- Aldo
                                                                        bag- Steve Madden     aviators and watch- Guess     bracelets- Buckle

                                      Thanking you                                                                                  Yours fashionably
                                                                                                                                      Juneli 

25 comments:

  1. love the sunglasses and boots! they're both pretty awesome!

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the bag and the boots...you look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a plaid shirt for the fall! I'm definitely not a country girl but I do have a pair of cowboy boots :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look, i have the khaki version of that jacket from ON, great layering :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny, I was attracted to this post on the YOLO link up because I just posted something very similar- glad to see someone who thinks like me. I also didn't feel particularly "country" but I dealt with that all day! I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The accessories are a perfect touch, and keep the outfit from looking too country!

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute juneli! i love that plaid! i always go for country, but look more equestrian! HAHAHA That's a totally different look!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this outfit is quite lovely, Juneli! I LOVE your plaid shirt and I really like boots with skirts. With the jacket, you don't look too country but casual, warm and chic!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute look! I love the plaid! I need to wear my plaid top soon!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute look! Your post reminded me that it's time to get a pair of cowboy boots!:)
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally know what you mean about boots without leggings!! This looks great on you though - love those boots!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice look with the country vibe nicely infused....you'll see my take on the countryside look today...lol! I so regret not getting that jkt at old navy! Next time you visit Chicago you'll notice that they moved on state street!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo cute! Love these colors together, and that jacket is just awesome!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Style! Beautiful Outfit :)

    kisses ♡

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! Love that feather necklace and your military coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very chic! I think a "riding" outfit is pretty country too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha ha, this is a military/country look! I just love it! That top is great. A new plaid shirt is on my shopping list this winter.

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete